About This Job
At NielsenIQ, our obsession in helping our clients to grow through a comprehensive understanding of consumer behavior leveraging on the ongoing innovation in technology is what motivates us. Our work helps our clients set growth strategies and determines what products or services you ultimately see in the market and how our clients drive their marketing and trade strategies.
Apart from that, you will also be managing a client servicing team to ensure prompt delivery of service to the responsible clients in order to achieve the set financial objectives and other operational performance indicators.
- Handle qualitative research project from end to end with full responsibility of client interface
- Independently conduct IDIs (In-Depth Interview) and FGDs (Focus Group Discussion) across different cities and regions
- Work close with quantitative research team for report generation
- Review and verify output of junior team member and provide advice, proper coaching to the team
- Be directly accountable for work conducted for their nominated clients in terms of analysis,charting, etc and perform quality checks on all reports for alignment to request, accuracy and correctness
- Assist in sales activities in conjunction with Director/Associate Director in terms of preparation of proposal and credential presentations
As a Manager, you will lead a small Qualitative research team to manage
and service a group of clients across different industries in purpose of ensuring prompt
delivery of service to the responsible clients so as to achieve the set financial objectives and
other operational performance indicators.
- At least 5 years Qualitative Research experience, a sophisticated IDIs and FGDs moderator,P&G certified moderator would be a plus
- Strong logical mindset, reach insight to the core
- Good communication and interpersonal skill
- Can adapt to frequent travel and high working pressure
- Strong team spirit
- Working knowledge of common Microsoft Office applications, especially for Excel,Powerpoint and Outlook
NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company that provides the most complete and trusted view available of consumers and markets worldwide. We provide consumer packaged goods manufacturers/fast-moving consumer goods and retailers with accurate, actionable information and insights and a complete picture of the complex and changing marketplace that companies need to innovate and grow. Our approach marries proprietary NielsenIQ data with other data sources to help clients around the world understand what’s happening now, what’s happening next, and how to best act on this knowledge. We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 90 countries, covering more than 90% of the world’s population. For more information, visit www.niq.com.
NielsenIQ is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics,