Siemens Digital Industries is an innovation and technology leader in industrial automation and digitalization. In close cooperation with our partners and customers, we are the driving force for the digital transformation in the discrete and process industries.
For our DI Sector, we are looking for a Technical sales support Engineer in GuangZhou / Shenzhen / Dong Guan / FoShan.
What are TSS engineer responsibilities?
Technical support to DI customers, focus on pilot machine technical support, including on site product training, optimize production line/machine configuration, commissioning support.
Report to section manager of Region South TSS department.
- Commissioning support, pre-sales support, configuration support and technical training for the DI customers
- Accumulate technical application knowledge & promotion to sales & customers, include digital technology
- Keep familiar with PLC, Drive, Digital products, systems, solutions as well as branch (etc. electronic, battery, logistic) technology knowledge; It is preferring to have IT knowledge, digital experience.
- Initiate, motivate suitable activities and keep track of progress and implementation in order to achieve the agreed targets and goals
What do I need to qualify for this job?
Bachelor or above major in automation, computer or mechanical manufacture
- Knowledge of PLC or Drive, it is better to have IT knowledge, Digital knowledge or experience
- Fluent in English reading for technical document
- We can consider graduate from university(bachelor degree or master degree). It is better to have at least 3 years automation engineer working experience or above
- Flexibility of frequent business trip
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time