研究副经理 （定量, 零售商电商行业）
ASSOCIATE MANAGER, RETAILER & E-TAILER CONSUMER INSIGHT
About The Job
At NielsenIQ, our obsession in helping our clients to grow through a comprehensive understanding of consumer behavior leveraging on the ongoing innovation in technology is what motivates us. Our work helps our clients set growth strategies and determines what products or services you ultimately see in the market and how our clients drive their marketing and trade strategies.
Apart from that, you will also be managing a client servicing team to ensure prompt delivery of service to the responsible clients in order to achieve the set financial objectives and other operational performance indicators.
- Work with different account teams to provide retail and/or e-commerce research expertise for business development, proposal design, project management and report delivery;
- Act as a project owner and is directly accountable for end-to-end market research process
(proposal design, questionnaire design, overall project management and report generation)
that are timely delivered at Nielsen’s quality standard and tailor-made to client business needs;
- Analyze consumer study results and deliver actionable insight;
- Being the key contact and close business partner of client, maintaining high level client satisfaction;
- Assist in sales activities in conjunction with senior staff in terms of preparation of proposal and credential presentations; ensure proper methodologies recommended and competitive timeline and costing estimation.
- Over 4 years experiences in consumer study, previous CPG/retail/e-commerce research involvement would be an advantage;
- Familiar with market research project management and report delivery;
- Good data and market sense, strong logical mindset;
- Sufficient knowledge of common Microsoft Office applications
- Previous work experience on both agency and client side is a plus.
NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company that provides the most complete and trusted view available of consumers and markets worldwide. We provide consumer packaged goods manufacturers/fast-moving consumer goods and retailers with accurate, actionable information and insights and a complete picture of the complex and changing marketplace that companies need to innovate and grow. Our approach marries proprietary NielsenIQ data with other data sources to help clients around the world understand what’s happening now, what’s happening next, and how to best act on this knowledge. We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 90 countries, covering more than 90% of the world’s population. For more information, visit www.niq.com .
NielsenIQ is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.