BeiGene continues to grow at a rapid pace with challenging and exciting opportunities for experienced professionals. When considering candidates, we look for scientific and business professionals who are highly motivated, collaborative, and most importantly, share our passionate interest in fighting cancer.
This position will support the day to day IT operations of Beigene Guangzhou manufactory. They will support manufacturing and lab systems for the users. The candidate will be part of the IT team to ensure infrastructures and systems runs smoothly and efficiently, protect our critical information, systems, and assets, build solutions, implement new software and hardware, and assist in the development of an overall IT strategy
The ideal candidate should bring experience working in infrastructure and support services including virtualized system, backup system and introducing new technologies and change in a dynamic environment. The candidate should have IT Operations and End User Services background in a pharm manufactory environment.
Essential Functions Of The Job
- User accounts maintenance for manufacturing and lab systems
- Configure security tools and ensure endpoints security
- Regularly check NTP and backup configuration on all kinds of endpoints
- Data collection, Data analyst and Data archive
- Troubleshoot issues and outages and provide analysis report
- Participate in all kinds of IT project in manufacturing, ensure project deliver on time
- Other tasks assigned by line manager
- 熟悉多个数据库系统(如SQL, Oracle, MySQL)
- At least 3 years IT related working experience
- Good relationship skills and ability to work in a cross-functional team
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Account management, Data management, Database management or related working experience
- Familiar with multiple database systems (like SQL, Oracle, MySQL)
- Experience in pharm industry preferred
- Knowledge of manufacturing computer validation system
- Professional certifications (e.g. Microsoft Certified Solution Expert (MCSE), Microsoft Certified Database Administrator (MCDBA)
- Basic English reading and writing skills
- Bachelor’s degree in MIS/CIS/BIS or Business or Engineering
Follow Us on MoSeeker !