Area Of Responsibilities
- Provide on site service (installation, repair and maintenance) within
48 hours after receiving service request.
- Assign on site service tasks to the distributors according dispatching
rules, KA list within 2 hours.
- Provide operation training to the users after installation.
- Provide technical support for the regional distributor service
- Handling customer complaints according related process.
- Provide necessary pre-sale support (eg. exhibition)
- Coordinate and leverage LBS service resources to support regional
service including distributors.
- Evaluate distributor service engineers capability and push them to attend training and get certification.
- Provide other technical support as requested.
- Bachelor or college’s degree in electronic engineering, medical
engineering, mechatronics, automation or other relevant professionals.
- Minimum two years of related working experience. Being experienced
in medical service or distributer technology support is preferred.
- Good at both written and spoken English.
- Good communication skill and team work spirit.
- Willing to travel frequently.
- Good hands-on ability.
- Have strong strategic thinking and process thinking.