Your Career Begins at Timken If you’re ready for a challenging career that provides you with the ability to advance personally and professionally, look to Timken. Our associates make the world more productive by improving the efficiency and reliability of the machinery that keeps industry in motion.
- Manage the sales of Timken and Timken affiliate products to assigned customers
- Develop and execute customer service plan to achieve sales profitability, penetration and growth
- Develop strong communications and planning linkages with the appropriate global sales force, other industry segments, and production plants to ensure accomplishment of business plans and customer sales objectives
- Provide direction for Timken activities related to market share increase, sales and product promotions, collateral materials, trade shows, marketing communications, services development for customers and markets assigned
- Accomplish special projects and activities as assigned
- Identify and document the market opportunities for domestic and imported bearings and related products, with specific information on applications competition and price competitiveness
- Good knowledge of industrial mechanical products and processes, key account management experience, preferred to have working background in heavy industries i.e. wind energy, gearbox, power transmission, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree or above with a mechanical or related major
- At least 3 years relevant working experience in foreign companies
- Solid English communication skills both in written and spoken
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Work well under pressure
All qualified applicants shall be treated equally according to their individual qualifications, abilities, experiences and other employment standards. There will be no discrimination due to gender or gender identity, race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran/military status or any other basis protected by applicable law.