Amazon provides business owners the opportunity to sell their goods on the Amazon platform worldwide, and more than 2 million sellers have been using this Marketplace service today. Amazon is developing infrastructure aggressively to support this growth around the world, particularly in the booming cross-border selling area. In this context, Amazon’s Services team is seeking an experienced business development/account management manager, to identify the potential business opportunities for bringing China sellers/manufacturers and sell globally on Amazon marketplaces, as well as take part in defining the vision and go-to-market strategy. The ideal candidate is a seasoned business professional with a background in ecommerce and Softlines/Apparel industry, and a reputation for managing a fast growing business and client relationship. S/he will have a track record of success at driving results, partnering with cross functional organizations, and professionally representing clients’ needs/perspectives to the various stakeholders. The candidate in this role will be a strong analytical-thinker with a history of designing initiatives and driving process & strategy implementation. S/he will have a strong track record of collaborating with tactics, plans, processes, systems, programs, and marketing initiatives. S/he will thrive in a fast paced dynamic and sometimes ambiguous environment and insist on the highest standards.
- Identify the potential business opportunities for working with China Softlines/Apparel manufacturers and sellers to sell globally on Amazon marketplaces, as well as take part in defining the vision and go-to-market strategy.
- Learn about Amazon’s cross border e-commerce business, determine the right audience to recruit, develop, and optimize campaigns to reach monetization objectives expected from senior leaders.
- Identify strategic partner prospects, prepare and participate in negotiations; analyze suggested terms, and manage relationships from start to completion.
- Work closely with both sales/business and technical/product management leaders to scope and execute strategic business development plans aligned with our long-term objectives; ensure we prioritize the initiatives appropriately.
- Translate market feedback to product/project requirements, and collect data and information to provide guidance for simplification/optimization.
- Work cross-functionally with internal Amazon stakeholders to coordinate our overall deliverable plans that support clients’ success.
- An Bachelor’s degree or above;
- 3-5 years successful track records of Account Management or BD experience in e-commerce/retail industry,
- Proven track record in taking end-to-end ownership and driving results
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations
- Proficiency in Excel and/or other data analysis tools;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects – work prioritization, planning and task delegation
- Proficiency in oral and written English
- MBA from Top tier schools
- Strong data analysis skills
- Cross-border logistic experience
Company – Amz(Shanghai)Trade[Shenzhen]
Job ID: A1447143