- At least 1 year working experience
- Government Project
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- To conduct initial screening and logging the applications into the system;
- To check the validity of the supporting documents and liaise with the application necessary information;
- To prepare acknowledgements, interim and final replies of the progress of the applications;
- To compile management data and prepare monitoring reports;
- To draft complaint referrals and replies and handle public enquiries; and
- To update and analyses the management data.
- Bachelor’s degree holder;
- At least one year of full-time post-degree working experience, with solid customer service experience;
- Good command of Cantonese and English, ability to speak Putonghua is an advantage; and
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Interested parties please email your resume (MS Word format), with expected salary and job reference no. to email@example.com