Primetech Technology Limited (“Primetech”) is the leading specialist of provider of IT experts in Hong Kong. For more than 15 years, we have been successfully placing our employees in different IT position through secondment. Our mission is to link our skilled employees with our business clients so that the right personnel is placed in the perfect position. It is because we dedicate the recognition of your professional knowledge and career prospects.
We hire a tremendous number of employees to work in the technology territory of private, public sectors and multinational corporations in Hong Kong through secondment. These corporations include listed enterprises in Telecom, Finance & Banking, FMCG, Fashion & Design, Retails & Marketing and Government Department.
If you are an Information Technology professional, a fresh graduate and possess the enthusiasm to involve in the IT field, do not hesitate to contact us now for your career development. We are pleased to share the opportunities with you.
To embrace your talent and discover your full potential, we are helping you to pave a solid road towards success. We are currently seeking Full-time AIX / Linux Administrator, to be located in Hong Kong. To cope with client rapid expansion, we are inviting high caliber candidates to join us.
- Install, operate and support infrastructure (AIX/Linux) hosting our critical business services like SAP TM or PADI
- Perform UNIX system administration including system set-up, configuration, software installation, patch upgrade, system monitoring and health check;
- Manage capacity monitoring for systems and applications
- Manage System/OS (UNIX/LINUX), and also change and release Management
- Perform Backup and Recovery Operations within our main Datacenters
- Provide advice and consultancy service for project team with system architecture design;
- Revise technical standard guidelines adhering to internal IT audit regulations;
- At least 2 years’ experience in AIX / Linux Red Hat Server Administration
- Good knowledge in backup/restore technologies
- Good experience with high availability solutions
- Know-how in performance tuning, troubleshooting and root cause analysis
- Degree in Information Technology or equivalent qualifications
- Experience in IBM, HDS, EMC or other storage vendor’s mid-range and high-end storage is an added value;
We offer attractive remuneration package to the ideal candidates. This is an excellent chance to advance your professional career and broaden your horizon in a listed company!
Interested parties please send your CV to [email redacted, apply via Company website]