ASM Pacific Technology Limited (“ASMPT”) (HKG: 0522), as a global technology and market leader, develops and provides leading edge solutions and materials for semiconductor assembly and packaging industries, as well as surface mount technology solutions in a wide range of end-user markets including electronics, mobile communications, automotive, industrial, LED and solar energy. We consistently invest in R&D to provide customers with innovative and cost-efficient solutions that help them achieve higher productivity, greater reliability and enhanced quality. Over the past 40 years, through the dedicated efforts of our high caliber teams, we have successfully established an international marketing network and manufacturing operations in Hong Kong, Germany, Malaysia, Singapore and China (Shenzhen and Huizhou).
Join us if you share our vision ENABLING THE DIGITAL WORLD and core values POWER:
- Passion to be the #1 “Go to Partner”
- Ownership of actions and behaviors
- Win with our customers
- Excellence in all that we do
- Respect for one and all
For more information on ASM and its products and services, please visit www.asmpacific.com
Marketing Stream or Finance & Accounting Stream (2 Vacancies)
- Act as an internal consultant to understand the business needs/processes in “Sales/Service” or “Finance/Accounting”.
- Participate in the whole system development life cycle, from gathering requirements, development, testing, implementation, documentation to maintenance
- Work closely with end-users to conduct User Acceptance Test and ensure on-time project delivery
- Collaborate with end-users to design and implement new features for system enhancement
- Support global business web applications and work in SAP, SQL, MS .NET and/or dashboard reports
- Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology / Information System or relevant disciplines
- 0-3 years working experience
- Good knowledge of computer programming techniques
- Experience in SAP, C#.net and reporting tool such as SAP BO/Microsoft Power BI is an advantage
- Knowledge in general sales and service process and Customer Relationship Management is a plus for those who interested in “Sales/Service”
- Knowledge of finance and accounting processes is a plus for those who interested in “Finance/Accounting”
- Good team player and willing to learn
Application Integration Stream (1 Vacancy)
- Support system administration and development
- Develop workflow application on Business Process Management platform K2 Five
- Design, manage, and deploy data systems, reports, and dynamic dashboards
- Extract data from multiple sources, manipulate and validate data
- Write SQL queries in SQL Server Management Studio and develop reports in SSRS to give business insights for management
- Develop analytical visualizations such as Power BI, Tableau, etc.
- Research new business intelligence technologies
- Degree in Information System / Computer Science or relevant disciplines
- 2+ years of experience on MS SQL Server development, SSRS, SSIS or Microsoft Power BI
- Experience in K2 Five development or other Business Process Management platform is preferable
- Knowledge in MS.NET, C# and web page design is an asset
- Strong problem solving, analytical, critical thinking and attention to detail skills
Attractive salary and fringe benefits package will be offered to the right candidates.
Please visit our company website for our company background, products and other useful information.
Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Suitable candidates may be referred to other vacancies within our company.