Support and build a strong team of application chemists/specialists for pre-sales and post-sales supports to Bruker’s Life Science Mass Spectrometry business. The position will be required to provide instrument demonstrations & sample analyses for prospective BDAL LSMS customers, and applications & technical support and trainings to other BDAL LSMS customers in China.
- To be responsible for Omics related research solution development based in our Application Development Laboratory in Guangzhou City. He/she will work align with our global proteomics and biopharma team to deliver all the Bruker solution & technology on Omics to China customer.
- Plan and execute marketing campaigns, including seminars, workshops, roadshows by giving technical presentations in Chinese (mostly), and sometimes in English for both MALDI & ESI related instrument.
- Independently conduct demonstration experiments, application training course for QTOF and MALDI related instrument at customer sites or Demo Lab. Able to answer questions for customers regarding the instrument operation, data processing and sample preparation.
- Demonstrate capabilities of Q-TOF, MALDI through analysis of sample sets and reporting the results to prospective customers.
- Translate marketing material including brochures, application notes and other marketing collateral.
- Communicate regularly with the factory product/marketing managers to develop local China marketing and tactics to align with the global strategy; to generate relevant marketing materials for China market; to organize and conduct internal training to sales team.
- Masters degree or Ph.D degree in Chemistry or Biochemistry or related field is a pre-requisite.
- Experience in sample preparation, sample analysis and data analysis of proteomics or metabolomics.
- Minimum 3-years of hands-on user experience in operating ESI-MS instrumentation. Experience with Bruker MS instrumentation is considered an advantage.
- Highly motivated, team player, quick learner, self starter and problem solver.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Good presentation skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced collaborative research environment.
- Ability to dissect problems and projects into manageable tasks.