Apply subject matter knowledge and demonstrate technical/business insight. Work within an unit and/or across functional areas with limited supervision.
- Technical support to project sales and customer interactions, events etc;
- Add technical know-how to selling solutions, services and add extra customer value to the local business;
- Develop new local solutions through product understanding, local context and customer needs;
- Act as the trainer, build up sales and dealer’s technical competence;
- Collaborate with different function (Mkt, Solution, BD, service) to achieve the target;
- Bring application knowledge into regional or local product development or other development activities etc;
- Other tasks assigned by manager .
- Solid technical back ground in water supply engineering;
2.4-5 years of relevant work experience;
- Good understanding of second water supply market;
- Familiar with Microsoft Office and Autodesk;
- Master’s Degree, Bachelor’s Degree in water engineering/environmental/ Electrical automation/ mechatronics engineering/ or relevant working experience.