Leica Microsystems has helped shape the future for over 170 years by developing groundbreaking optical and digital solutions. As a global leader, we’re driven by continuous improvement to excite our customers and to create the best work environment for our people. Customer focus, innovation, and teamwork are at the core of our culture and the foundation of our success.
Want to be part of a company whose products are part of cutting-edge research around the world? Join Leica Microsystems in our commitment for brilliant solutions and insight.
Leica Microsystems is proud to work alongside a community of nine fellow Danaher Life Sciences companies. Together, we’re pioneering the future of science and medicine, developing products that enable researchers in the fight to save lives.
Office Administrator&Sales Support
This very interesting position is located in Guangzhou, and reports to Application Supervisor.
- To Provide high-level technical expertise and product knowledge to the sales process to facilitate competitive success.
- To provide better technical support for Leica Medical products to potential clients in China.
- To provide trainings and organize workshops for before & after sales support to the customers.
- To establish good relationship with clients and expand the customer base.
- Promoting assigned specialized products to potential clients.
- To train dealers how to best support their customers and how to draw new potential customers.
- Report market information to management.
What We Offer
- Continuous training, support and focus on your personal development
- Independent work approach in a driven international team environment
- Cooperation with experts from a wide range of functions
- Competitive salary package as well as health insurance
- Highly motivated team who wants you to succeed!
- Ability to attend trainings including virtual language and technology courses and access to the world-famous Danaher Business System (DBS) academy!
Get More Insight
Learn more about what we do and who we are by watching our company video “We Are Leica”: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zHmalqMXN4
Are you interested to discover new opportunities in an innovative, team-oriented environment? Then do apply online.
We are looking forward to your application!
When you join us, you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization, where 69,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you’ll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested organization.
Danaher is committed to a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone feels they belong and all voices are heard. We believe in our associates and the unique perspectives they bring to every challenge, which is why we’ll empower you to push the boundaries of what’s possible.
If you’ve ever wondered what’s within you, there’s no better time to find out.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The “EEO is the Law” poster is available here.