At EY, you will have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we are counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
APAC’s Solutions Activation Team is seeking a new Leader to work alongside Area Markets, Service Line, Growth Driver and Region Leadership teams in scaling our Buyer-based Fields of Play and Solutions in the market.
We have exciting expectations in place as set by the APAC Operating Executive to drive campaigns, improve pipeline, and support accounts in moving to NextWave Client Centricity. The role will report into our Areas Solutions Leader and Global Solutions Activation Leader. We are looking for a self starter, focused on helping us win in the market, bringing new go-to-market strategies to action and engaging with APAC Executives to achieve results.
Your Key Responsibilities
The APAC Solutions Activation Leader is responsible for scaling Buyer-based Fields of Play and high-priority solutions within APAC and its Regions. The role will collaborate with key stakeholders across sectors, service lines, BMC, Knowledge and geographies to effectively develop and implement go-to-market plans and campaigns. This role will work between Global, Area and Region layers in support of solutions strategies and key initiatives, customizing for local Area, Region and Markets Segment conditions and demands. Utilizing tools like Markets CrossTrain, account activation sessions and campaigns the role will improve pipeline and impact the growth of APAC in solutions prioritized with APAC Leadership. The role will also engage with clients and provide feedback to Solutions Owners on ways to improve our offerings.
Skills And Attributes For Success
How your skills and experience will make an impact, followed by sub-headings:
To qualify for the role you must have
- University/Bachelor degree required, advanced degree preferred
- Approximately 10-12 years plus of previous sales / Solutions Activation experience preferable
- Worked in a large Global organization
- Strong understanding of Solutions Strategies and Deployment
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Demonstrated success in building internal and external relationships at a senior level
- Excellent project management skills, proven team building and interpersonal communication and writing skills
- Product management experience and skills
- Diverse marketing and sales skillsets, including product packaging, promotion, pricing, etc.
What We Look For
- Strong executive presence and ability to build and sustain client relationships at the highest levels of the firm and with C-suite clients.
- Strong leadership gravitas (able to influence without authority)
What Working At EY Offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people, and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform, and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax, and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.