Johnson & Johnson Vision, a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is currently seeking an Asia Pacific Professional & Customer development Lead – Myopia located in Singapore with possible flexible options.
Johnson & Johnson Vision is committed to improving and restoring sight for patients worldwide. Since debuting the world’s first disposable soft contact lens in 1987, it has been helping patients see better through their world-leading ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses. In 2017, J&J expanded into laser cataract surgery, phacoemulsification systems, intra-ocular lenses, laser refractive surgery, dry eye diagnostic / treatment technology, and consumer eye health and now serves more than 60 million patients a day across 103 countries with its eye health portfolio.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Asia Pacific Professional & Customer development Lead will have overall responsibility for:
- Building and developing the Myopia APAC professional education strategy in line with Myopia global approach, and driving the integrated APAC-focused programming required to effectively enable category development and growth
- Implementing the core Myopia content via integrated professional programs directly for APAC to ensure customers have a willingness to demonstrate and advocate for Myopia awareness, science and products
- Work with local Prof Ed at country level to execute Professional strategies and deliver ongoing support for programs directed to ECPs linked to the J&J Myopia strategy to enable joint value creation and growth in APAC
- Drive regional & local partnership with industry stakeholders i.e. Professional Associations, KOLs, Academia. Compliant contracting and KOL management of KOL Eye Care Professional (ECP) advocates from APAC across ECPs to ensure the effective delivery of strategy / programs to achieve differentiation and brand advocacy
- Support AP commercial lead in developing & localizing commercial value proposition & commercial activation plan in line with Myopia global approach including category story, channel, customer segmentation & priority, pricing structure & commercial terms & package.
- Implement MCC Salesforce Effectiveness: Design & review sales incentive scheme to most effectively motivate and reward MCC sales force to perform to expectation and beyond. Administer, communicate targets and payout on a quarterly basis to sales force and sales management.
Lead local sales training for category specific program, rooted in the competency framework and in line with the commercial strategy
Partner with SFE regional / local to drive synergy in approach and development program for MCC sales team
Essential Functions / Responsibilities
- Foster a high-performance environment and culture of collaboration and innovation.
- Enable strong collaboration with cross-functional teams. Develop regional capabilities to maximize universal assets to differentiate and enable delivery.
- Deliver commercial & professional strategy and education in lead markets.
- Leadership responsibility for assuring necessary tools, policies and procedures are developed and integrated to support and comply with all legal, regulatory and HCC policies.
- Local market equivalent optometry qualification or minimum of a Bachelor of Science degree required.
- Deep knowledge of myopia management with clinical experience in that area required.
- Industry experience in optometry & ophthalmologist as priority
- Min 7 years of either professional marketing, clinical practice, or professional education is required.
- Experience in sales & business management is highly preferred.
- People management experience preferred
- Regional travel may be required up to 35%
Asia Pacific-China, Asia Pacific-Australia
Johnson & Johnson Pte. Ltd. (8435)