- Formulate sales plans for achieving own targets by territory management, developing and managing opportunities and pipeline.
- Focus on new account acquisition and development, product penetration, and business retention for key opportunities for the responsible area.
- Ensure the quality and quantity of face to face calls with end customers. Utilize salesforce.com to manage daily activities, opportunities and pipeline.
- Understand customer insights and uncovered needs, deliver KCP value to solve customer pain points and satisfy customer needs.
- Develop and manage channel partners to secure current business and win new business. Develop and maintain sound relationship with distributors’ sales rep. Coach and motivate DSRs to incorporate KCP product knowledge, KCP conceptual selling approach and to be KCP multipliers.
- Work closely with Marketing team to conduct periodically target market segment audit to feedback dynamic customers’ taste, preference, buying behaviors as well as the competitive environment.
- Work with the team to develop a winning culture and embed culture of accountability in daily activities.
- Continuously and proactively learn from the company’s e-learning system, training sessions and other learning opportunities. Regularly share and explore best practices with other colleagues for improvement.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes.
Essential Knowledge/ Experience
- Bachelors Degree
- 3-5 years sales experience (in relation to scope of business and role level) in MNC and top local companies in B2B context
- End-user focused and Key Account development and management experience would be a plus
- Good command of MS office, good command of English both reading and writing, with simple oral English
Global VISA and Relocation Specifications:
This role is available for local candidates already authorized to work in the role’s
country only. K-C will not provide relocation support for this role.