Some Careers Open More Doors Than Others.
If you’re looking for a career that will unlock new opportunities, join HSBC and experience the possibilities. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Wealth and Personal Banking is our new global business combining Retail Banking and Wealth Management; and Global Private Banking, to become a global wealth manager with USD1.4 trillion in assets. Our dedicated colleagues serve millions of customers worldwide across the entire spectrum of private wealth, ranging from personal banking for individuals and families, through to business owners, investors and ultra-high-net-worth individuals. We provide products and services such as bank accounts, credit cards, personal loans and mortgages, as well as asset management, insurance, wealth management and private banking, that best suit our customers’ needs.
In this role, you will:
- Assisting with the execution of business initiatives and activities in support of business area aims
- Participate and support in business planning activities which may include financial, technological and resource planning
- Monitor daily operation status, operation process and department cost
- Office admin policy management, issue communication and problem resolve
- Physical security rule and daily access right management
- Facility Management on-site team performance management, including headoffice and all branches
- Organizing staff engagement activities and internal events
- Entity level payment handling & cost control
- Entity level fixed asset management
- Ad hoc projects
To be successful in the role, you should meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor Degree or International Equivalent
- 5+ work experience in financial industry operational management and business analysis
- Strong communication skills, demonstrated strong coordination capability
- Focus on detail and consistency
- Strong prioritization and time management skills
- Matured personalities and can work under pressure
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within and inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Company relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website./PH
Job Field: Administration
Primary Location: Asia Pacific-China-Guangdong-Guangzhou
Type of Vacancy: Country vacancy
Job Posting: 17-Aug-2021, 05:43:02