– Val uation D igital Team
This incumbent is SME (subject-matter-expert) in both business analysic and data engineering, working closely with technical and valuation team to design, build and develop digital valuation solutions to the clients.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Carry out industr y analysis to i dentify market gaps and refine product concept s to enhance long-term value for business development in the real estate industry
- Refine disparate data for statistical and geospatial analysis (i.e. spatial analysis and other value-adding advisory services )
- Conduct data modeling for visualization tools and development of metrics outside typical quantitative assessment
- Collaborate with team members for product design and engineering
- Support digital platform development
- Undergraduate student of i nformation system, data science or other related subject fields advan tageous
- Prior e xperience with analysis tools including Excel VBA and Python for data base management
- Proficient in data processing, calculation and analysis
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Embrace collaboration and teamwork, willing to take up responsibilities
- Excellent command in English , Cantonese and Mandarin
- Proven track record of work experiences in China is adventage
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at AccomodationRequest@am.jll.com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.