Accumulating over 70 years experience on our solid foundation in Hong Kong and Greater China, we succeed and create our brilliant story throughout the region. As the first foreign bank branch in Mainland, we grasp the opportunity to grow along with the economic reforms. With our well-versed China business intelligence, we continue to expand our network proactively but prudently.
Inheriting our “People Focus” tradition, we strongly believe in the philosophy of talent investment. Here, we respect your career development with enormous support and room for inspiration. If you are ready to go for great, join us today. You can shine with your own glorious story.
Your talent is our treasure, come to explore your potential with us.
Execute various investment/ securities transactions and handle enquiry via phone channel. Provide professional investment advice to customers as well as sales and service support. Cater to customers’ need on banking services. Solicit business opportunities (including both investment and non-investment) by cross-selling existing customers. Perform other ad hoc duties as assigned.
- Degree holder or above in Business Administration, Finance or related disciplines;
- Minimum 3 years working experience in financial industry of customer service or telemarketing;
- Familiar with the development of global financial market and various financial instruments and relevant compliances;
- Analytical, detail-minded and communicative team player with good numerical sense;
- Passed in LE 1, 7, 8 or equivalent is a must;
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese, fluent in Putonghua is preferable.
If you are flexible enough and zeal for a harmonious and supportive working environment where enables you to grow and succeed professionally, please send a full resume indicating your public examination results (HKCEE and HKALE / HKDSE), your present and expected salary and quoting reference number attention to Talent Acquisition Division, Nanyang Commercial Bank, 151 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong or apply through email. For details, please visit https://www.ncb.com.hk/ and select the page Recruit.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Data collected would be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and their data will be destroyed within 12 months of receipt.