This role will build and maintain the strong partnership with the Hong Kong and Taiwan business teams across all the business areas to help them to achieve the business result via right system solution and service.
- Lead the full cycle project management including initialization, analysis and design, construction, testing, deployment and hyper care.
- Manage vendors or do the hands-on support to ensure the good service in place to support business result.
- Work with the business owner to continuously enhance the business key user network.
- Closely work with business owner and users to identify the improvement opportunities.
- Analyse and assess the business requirement, develop and align the system solution, and deliver it to realize the business value preposition.
- Understand, support and execute the global IT strategies where applied. Ensures all IT infrastructure and systems in HK/TW are in line with Reckitt information security standard.
- Support to develop the annual IT project portfolio.
- Proactively learn the industry leading solutions & IT trends in the respective business areas and develop the solution roadmap.
- 5+ years’ experience as IT Business Analyst or related experience.
- BS degree in IT or related business major.
- In-depth knowledge key business areas such as Route to Market, CRM/Consumer Engagement, Salesforce Automation, Medical CRM, Trade Spend Management and Optimization, BI, Digital or eCommerce. Knowledge in Salesfoce.com, Veeva, Shopify, Website, Mobile APP, ETL, SQL Server and Power BI knowledge is a plus.
- Knowledge of system integration and architecture design. EDI/Mulesoft knowledge is a plus.
- Knowledge of cloud hosting such as Azure, AWS or Ali. Big data and “data lake” knowledge is a plus.
- Knowledge of information security, infrastructure and PC support.
- Strong project management skills in both “waterfall” and agile model. PMP certificate is a plus.
- Ability to communicate in both technical and business language, both written & verbal.
- Fluent in written and spoken Chinese and English.
In return Reckitt offers very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organisation.
Reckitt is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by appropriate law. All hiring decisions are made based on merit, competence and business need.