Mercedes-Benz Hong Kong Limited (MBHK) is responsible for the wholesale business for all imported passenger vehicles and commercial vehicle products under the Mercedes-Benz, Maybach and smart brand names within Hong Kong and Macau markets. We are now seeking for high calibre personnel to join us:
- Review the changes of customer and vendor master data in accounting systems
- Review bank reconciliation on a timely basis.
- Review the reconciliation of goods in transit report with intercompany
- Handle the group consolidation report for management to review
- Verify the payable posting and payment run
- Monitor the ageing of customer accounts
- Lead the inventory physical count, prepare the stock reconciliation report and company car running cost analysis for management review
- Handle system enhancement
- Assist in Operating Planning, group balance sheet reporting, Passenger Car & Commercial Vehicle pricing
- University Graduate in Accounting
- 3-5 years working experience in related areas
- Student of professional accounting body (HKICPA) and at least passed 4 papers or equivalent
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Words, Powerpoint)
- Fluent in English and Cantonese
- Hands-on experience in SAP
- Experience in handing process, procedures, guidelines
- Detail minded
- Good interpersonal and influencing skills
- Well-organized and able to work under pressure according to given timeline
Potential candidates who are interested, please apply with full resume and application letter indicating your present and expected salary via “Apply Now“.
We are an equal opportunity employer. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment related purposes. The Company may share the information of suitable applicants with tits related companies within the Group in regards to other vacancies. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within twelve (12) months on completion of the recruitment exercise.
All information provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only and will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request and correction concerning the personal data will be made upon request.