SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy and all genders are welcome. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
- Take the lead from the engineering side, and coordinated with World Cat development team& suppliers, to complete the technical drawing and sample tooling.
- Enhance the quality of Puma product, improving the quality & accuracy of sample tooling.
- Work with component supplier and make sure the correct compound & material are used to produce the Puma product.
- Coordinate with ATC team to obtain & test the new technology.
- To secure the tech package of confirmation sample is smoothly transferred from development team to production C&E team and coordinate with them to eliminate the potential production risk.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering or the equivalent.
- Relevant experience in footwear industry, held similar senior position in multinational companies in last 5 years.
- Good English spoken/written & MS Office skills.
PUMA supports over 14,000 employees across 120+ countries. The PUMA Group owns the brand PUMA, Cobra Golf and stichd, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.
PUMA provides equal opportunities for all job applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or disability. Equality for all is one of the core principles at PUMA and we do not tolerate any form of harassment or discrimination.