Founded in 1977, Guardforce is a highly experienced international security specialist dedicated to protecting customer life, property and asset through the state-of-the-art security services. Managed by experts in the field, Guardforce has the operational capability to ensure that all customer security needs are met. We are the leader in providing full-ranged security-related services, including manpower security, cash in transit, security courier and international high-value cargo and document transportation.
To cope with the continuous business expansion of the Company, we invite talented and professional candidates to join our growing team.
- Provide customer support and answer enquires for Banking/ATM related customers
- Liaise with customers/internal parties for day-to-day reporting and other administrative tasks
- Prepare statistical reports and presentations for regular customer review meetings
- Work with CS team on contract renewals and pricing negotiations with the banking customers
- Prepare sales presentation and marketing materials
- Assist in tender preparation for CIT/ATM business
- Assist in driving CIT/ATM related business
- Perform any other duties as assigned
- Diploma / Degree holder, preferable in IT/Business related disciplines
- Minimum 4 years’ relevant working experience, ATM/Banking/Logistics related industry is prefer
- A good team player with pleasant and outgoing personality
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment; independent and can work under pressure
- Familiar with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing
- Well organized and self-motivated
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
Interested parties please click Apply Now to apply; or
Fax: 2333-3481; or
Mail: 1/F., Guardforce Centre, 3 Hok Yuen Street East, Hung Hom, Kowloon.
Personal data provided in your application will be kept in the strictest confidence. It will only be used for employment-related purposes by any entity within our Group. Applicants not notified within 1 month will be considered as unsuccessful. Unsuccessful application may be kept for another 3 months for new openings or consideration by another entity within our Group before properly shredded.
Security Licence No. : 0092