SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy and all genders are welcome. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
- Contribute to PUMA’s Social Sustainability strategy development through the preparation of sustainability reports and strategic planning documentation for internal planning use. Conceptualize appropriate responses to the sustainability materiality analysis which may include new projects, protocols, tools, approaches as necessary.
- Quality checking of social Enablon data for global core suppliers, provide training to regional team on social Enablon campaign to align team understanding.
- Support the preparation and follow-ups of different team events, such as supplier round table meeting, project kick-offs, annual report etc.
- Analysis of global worker grievance records and coordinate with different third party grievance platforms.
- Engage with external and internal stakeholders on collecting core suppliers’ wage data, update and analyze the data through the FLA dashboard.
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree preferred
- Experience with Stakeholder Relations and project management in Supply Chains / Sustainability-related field
- At least 6+ years working experience in the field
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.) is required. Advanced presentation skills preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
PUMA supports over 14,000 employees across 120+ countries. The PUMA Group owns the brand PUMA, Cobra Golf and stichd, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.
PUMA provides equal opportunities for all job applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or disability. Equality for all is one of the core principles at PUMA and we do not tolerate any form of harassment or discrimination.