Leadership (where applicable)
- Support the development of the category strategies and sourcing plans, as well as the implementation of those strategies
- Serve as the subject matter expert for the category area and maintain and develop this knowledge
- Support and drive initiatives for the defined key suppliers of the category
- Work closely with key stakeholders to ensure the collation of category requirements including spend, demand, supplier performance and service requirements in a logical format.
- Drive business relationship with the other team members
- Be a point of contact in the resolution of escalated supplier issues and ensure appropriate supplier management and performance metrics have been agreed
- Assist in designing sourcing plans and in delivering strategies directly or indirectly as the account and client business requires. The Assistant Sourcing Manager balances business needs, company risks and supplier market capability to determine the optimum route to deliver maximum value
- Assist in ensuring sourcing strategies are aligned to account strategy or client deliverables.
- Drive operational compliance in the areas of contract management and insurance certificates.
- Manage, in conjunction with the APAC Regional Sourcing Manager, supplier spend to achieve baseline targets including glidepath savings
- Support any ad-hoc tasks as assigned by the APAC Regional Sourcing Manager and Global Sourcing Lead, not limited to the duties / responsibilities as described, to support account and business requirements.
- Deliver sourcing plans in a consistent way and manage the Rfx on behalf of the Client.
- Handle the development, implementation and maintenance of vendor, Rfx & other procurement/sourcing related documents and reports.
- Steer consistent implementation of sourcing strategy across sites.
- Track, review and report on sourcing project performance, plan implementation and use this information contributing opportunities for further improvement to category strategy definition and target setting.
- Assist in defining and driving complex reduction initiatives and standardisation programs through involvement of sites.
- Manage risk to the account through implementation of robust sourcing strategies and sourcing management and by ensuring adherence to corporate compliance, platform and policy.
Any other tasks not stated here that are consistent with the role of Assistant Sourcing Manager.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jll.com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.