In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 17,000 employees* and a presence in 13 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 73 markets with more than 196,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career in an international business environment that is fast-paced, diverse and focuses on creating high-value relationships with our clients. We offer competitive salary and benefits, as well as a working environment where you’re valued as part of the team.
- excluding partnerships
Support during client marketing and deal execution
- Support IBA Geographic Coverage Hong Kong and China team throughout the client marketing process by:
- Preparing teaser, pitch books or other presentation materials for potential new deals (e.g. M&A, ECM, FX, Trade and Cash Mgmt).
- Helping on market research studies.
- Preparing industry comparable ratio tables.
- Support IBA Geographic Coverage Hong Kong and China team throughout the deal execution process by:
- Assisting the KYC process during new client on-boarding / annual client review.
- Assisting in preparation of internal documents related to Corporate Banking transaction (RAROC calculation, financial analysis).
- Assisting Capital Market transactions by supporting preparations of valuations including cashflow analysis and comparable ratios; preparing timetables, liaising and coordinating with relevant parties (mainly internal) to obtain essential and necessary data and / or information.
- Support all other client or deal related analysis / work if and when required
- Ensure active and proper utilization of Client 1st (or related Client Relationship Management tools of BNPP) including the preparation and upload of call memos, client contacts, and opportunities.
- Support smooth coordination and good working relationship with product lines.
- Direct contribution to the Bank’s operational permanent control framework.
- Comply with regulatory requirements and internal guidelines
Technical And Behavioral Competencies Required
- Takes initiative and is results driven
- Strong decision making and analytical skills
- Ability to manage change and complexity with confidence
- Strong team player
- Client focused and commercial thinking
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated and genuine interest in Banking and Finance
- Proficiency in Microsoft office (MS Word, Excel & Power point)
- Prior related internship within the banking industry is an advantage
HK-Hong Kong (HK)-Hong Kong
Standard / Permanent
Bachelor Degree or equivalent (>= 3 years)
At least 3 years