BeiGene continues to grow at a rapid pace with challenging and exciting opportunities for experienced professionals. When considering candidates, we look for scientific and business professionals who are highly motivated, collaborative, and most importantly, share our passionate interest in fighting cancer.
This position will be responsible for the lab management, LIMS implementation, projects evaluation and alliance management, including strategical sourcing, to support the current and planned business operation, research and technical program in Bioisland Innovation Center.
As a key player in operational function, this position also will drive Lab operational excellence, coordination between BeiGene Innovation Center with incubated companies and external partners provide guidance and support, manage the lab service and software vendors, ensure the budget planning, Capex and Opex management for lab.
As a quality expert, this position will also in close collaboration with scientific team to support the project review, evaluation and execution from quality aspect, will host the audit and assessment or visits from partner and authorities, will also play a key role in lab design and expansion per business need.
Essential Functions Of The Job
- Manages the labs from equipment to digital operation, data quality and establish the Innovation Center Lab Management System/SOP to meet BeiGene quality standard.
- Lead of LIMS in Innovation Center.
- Lead of Lab Operational Excellence of Innovation Center
- Alliance management with in-house partner and external partners, coordination of incubated companies with guidance and support data quality and lab usage.
- Support in various projects review and evaluation with scientific and strategical team from quality aspect
- Lead of lab design and expansion.
- Strategical sourcing for current and planned technical projects and equipment orders with scientific and procurement team.
- Be responsible for lab budget planning and capex/opex tracking
- Lead audit and assessment from partner and authorities.
Ethics – Treats people with respect; Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
Planning/Organizing – Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently. Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time. Follows instructions and responds to management direction.
Communication – Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations. Writes clearly and informatively. Able to read and interpret written information.
Teamwork – Balances team and individual responsibilities; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Supports everyone’s efforts to succeed. Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Shares expertise with others.
Adaptability – Able to adapt to changes in the work environment. Manages competing demands. Changes approach or method to best fit the situation. Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
Technical Skills – Assesses own strengths and development areas; Pursues training and opportunities for growth; Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills; Shares expertise with others.
Dependability – Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
Quality – Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
Analytical – Synthesizes complex or diverse information; Collects and researches data; Uses intuition and experience to complement data.
Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skilfully.
Project Management – Communicates changes and progress; Completes projects on time and budget.
- MS/MA degree in related discipline and five years of related experience; or,
- Equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Efficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Fluent in English in oral and written
Follow Us on MoSeeker !