Associate Manager- Media Costomized Research
As a Research Manager for Media product you will be responsible of maintaining a client service
orientation by managing day-to-day administration of client service, proposal drafting, project
management, analysis and reporting of assigned research projects.
- Communicate with client to understand in-depth and comprehensively of the request, work out
research proposal tailor-made to the client’s request
- Be directly accountable for work conducted for the allocated clients in terms of project management, analysis, reporting, etc.
- Manage research quality by strict execution and data quality management
- Keep project tracking schedule, workload schedules up-to-date. Ensure full compliance to project timelines and proactively address issues
- Leverage internal resources to fulfill client’s need and achieve business growth
- Keep track of market intelligence and industry trend share with supervisor and team members
With your critical and strategic thinking abilities, you can create opportunities to better our business. You approach challenges from new angles, discovering unique solutions that are efficient and effective.
- Bachelor degree or above, major in marketing, statistics, psychology, or other relevant subjects
- At least 5 years experiences in consumer research
- Solid market research and user analysis skill
- Excellent quantitative research skill
- A hands-on analyst and good Project Manager. Can independently handle the research project from end to end
- Strong client service spirit
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Good communication skill
- Able to work under high pressure
NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company that provides the most complete and trusted view available of consumers and markets worldwide. We provide consumer packaged goods manufacturers/fast-moving consumer goods and retailers with accurate, actionable information and insights and a complete picture of the complex and changing marketplace that companies need to innovate and grow. Our approach marries proprietary NielsenIQ data with other data sources to help clients around the world understand what’s happening now, what’s happening next, and how to best act on this knowledge.We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 90 countries, covering more than 90% of the world’s population. For more information, visit www.niq.com.
NielsenIQ is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class