Associate Manager, Retailer-Customer Success
About This Job
NielsenIQ Customer Success is a modern service team transforming the way we serve our clients with new and updated tools to help our teams get the job done quickly and easily. We are the team that partners with clients to fuse data, science, and the talents of our people to provide measurement and improvement for the clients and markets we serve. We are the key link between Nielsen IQ and clients. Our service and delivery is the reason clients will continue to invest in our products and service.
This role is responsible for developing individuals and teams that execute against specific activities related to analytics and/or client response. Identifying and implementing ongoing improvements in efficiency and effectiveness in the way we service our clients. This role is also responsible for hiring and managing all aspects of people management.
- Conducts performance reviews for direct reports
- Responsible for the training and development of the team. Ensure team members are trained to handle client requirements
- Establish high standards of performance, provide support, recognition and feedback to develop associates and support a strong team environment
- Ensure the services provided to clients are timely and precise according to client business needs and specifications while meeting the company’s quality standards
- Contribute to the development and implementation of training plans to ensure that associates are able to grow and demonstrate mastery of required competencies in their jobs
- Consult with clients regarding general concerns
- Conduct external presentations
- Supervise all stages of project management and monitor performance
- Drive client satisfaction by providing insights and actionable recommendations during presentations
- Develop strategic understanding of industry trends, competition and opportunities of Nielsen IQ
- Responsible for allocating work based on the current team workload capacity and the skills and aspirations of the team
a Little Bit About You
- A diverse work environment
- Learning achievement academy
- Global exposure and engagement
- Ongoing career growth and skill development
- Engaging and challenging work within our portfolio of global clients
- Culture of performance-based rewards
- University degree or equivalent experience
- 4+ years professional work experience in retail or FMCG industry
- Strong data analysis capability and business acumen
- Strong communication skills
- Strong Business English knowledge, both verbal and written
- Experience working in a digital enabled environment
- Open minded to change
- Strong Project management skills
NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company that provides the most complete and trusted view available of consumers and markets worldwide. We provide consumer packaged goods manufacturers and retailers with accurate, actionable information and insights and a complete picture of the complex and changing marketplace that companies need to innovate and grow. Our approach marries proprietary Nielsen data with other data sources to help clients around the world understand what’s happening now, what’s happening next, and how to best act on this knowledge. We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 90 countries, covering more than 90% of the world’s population. For more information, visit www.niq.com .
NielsenIQ is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.