Line of Service
Internal Firm Services
IFS – Human Capital (HC)
Job Description & Summary
About Learning & Development (L&D)
Continuous learning is critical for business success. With the rapidly changing business world and digital disruption in all areas, people in PwC need to embrace and learn brand new skills faster than before. Our L&D department supports a high performance culture by providing exciting and innovative learning experiences that help PwC talent to develop faster with fit future capabilities and skills. We offer differentiated learner pathways incorporating core and elective modules that are personalised to learners’ development needs. We leverage new technologies to continuously enhance the learning experience and everyone can choose and decide what, how and where to learn.
Our Project Management and Implementation team works with leaders in the learning and development organisation to effectively translate line of service and/or business unit priorities and strategies into learning solutions. You’ll be helping the team with the creation, design, development and implementation of customised learning solutions.
L&D Quality & Process Improvement officer is responsible to provide assistance to L&D team leader and relevant L&D managers on L&D curriculum management matters.
- Assist in the training curriculum planning process, including collection and consolidation of individual course list, target participants list, instructor lists as well as the instructor qualification monitoring.
- Arrange training room booking and VC booking at planning stage as required
- Coordinate classroom training scheduling at planning stage
- Maintain programme/curriculum level target participants lists
- Communicate course logistics requirements with other related partners
- Prepare programme/curriculum level report on attendance, training hour etc.
- Support course managers to perform various data analysis, e.g. training evaluation result analysis, post course assessment result analysis etc.
- Utilise PwC learning management system to set up training curriculum learner pathway, course page, packaging training curriculum and set up evaluation form etc.
- Arrange and make relevant setting for elearn enrolment, set-up training course auto joining instructions and auto reminder template etc.
- Support the utilisation of other PwC training system as required
- Support Assurance Global Reporting
- Support CPE hour compliance process
- Assist L&D related PwC Quality Management Reporting (QMR) and Quality Management for Service Excellence (QMSE)
- Assist other L&D regulatory inspection and provide support to regulatory requests
- Support L&D transformation and input to training process efficiency enhancement projects
- Support other L&D ad hoc projects or tasks as required
In addition, candidates should illustrate the following personal attributes:
- Preferably with a minimum 1 year working experience in training department or data analysis field
- Have strong analytical mind
- Familiar with MS Office, including Excel, Outlook, OneDrive etc.
- Preferably familiar with Power Query, Alteryx, Power BI, Tableau
- Preferably familiar with LMS (e.g. Cornerstone)
- Preferable with skill in UiPath or other RPA tools
- Preferably with skill in Excel Macro setting, HTML and Java
- Demonstrates courage and integrity
- Acquires and applies commercial and technical expertise by staying up to date in industry and with market trends
- Manages projects and economics efficiently; planning and performing work in accordance with client requirements and professional standards
- Open minded, agile with change and practical
- Committed to self-development and coaching of others for growth
- Communicates with impact and empathy
- Actively shares ideas and knowledge and is innovate
- Lead and contribute to team success
- Is passionate about client services
- Works hard to build and sustain relationships
The PwC China (including Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau) does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of PwC China (including Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau). PwC China (including Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau) is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under the local law.
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date