Partner Sales Manager
- Delivers agreed revenue and recruitment targets into all Study Group Higher Education programmes.
- Develops the customer value proposition for Study Group’s Central China based agents
- Identifies opportunities to grow key accounts into higher value tier.
- Ensures maximum levels of competitor and market awareness
- Effectively operates in a commercial, cost focused environment
- Monitors the sales pipeline and forecast accurate future sales opportunities across team.
- Positively engages with and contributes to the HE Brand, Agent and APD teams and to the wider Global Sales and Marketing team
- Supports the leadership of a best in class sales team through setting and communicating high standards of performance and behaviour
- Educated to Degree standard or compensating industry experience
- Experience of working in account sales planning and implementation. (such experience does not have to be from the higher education sector)
- Experience of working in a sales matrix team, both in-office and remotely (virtually)
- Minimum of two years’ experience of working in the higher education sector
- Experience of developing and implementing recruitment strategies
- IT literate with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience of face to face sales
- An ability to deal professionally with all staff, clients, partners and students
- A quick learner able to understand and action effectively new tasks
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work flexibly and independently with limited supervision and remote management.
- Ability to set own targets and strategies
- Ability to present to large groups in a confident and persuasive manner
- Ability to research and analyse market trends and produce reports
- Excellent bi-lingual skills in Chinese and English both written and verbal
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and a positive attitude
- Bachelor’s degree and above /or overseas study experience
- Experience of International student recruitment within a Higher Education sector
- Experience of writing/designing promotional campaigns
- Experience of channel sales (i.e. through agent network or similar)
About Study Group
We are a global pathway provider in International Education, working collaboratively with a number of Top Tier Universities. Voted as the 2017, 2018 and 2020 Global Pathway Provider of the year, our people are united with the shared ambition of providing a world-class UK education to talented students from across the globe.
Study Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its students, and expects all staff and volunteers to share the same dedication. Applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the role, including checks with past employers, an Enhanced Check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and overseas criminal records if appropriate.