At Check Point, our employees are redefining the security landscape by meeting our customers’ real-time needs and providing our cutting-edge technologies and services to an ever-growing customer base. If you wish to have a career in Cyber Security with us, one of the top leaders in the industry, do apply today.
As the Associate Sales Representative under the Young Professional Program, you will undergo a training in the first few months upon joining us before you start to work with our partners and prospect new opportunities within the assigned territory.
Your Impact & Responsibilities
Your role in a nutshell
This role is aligned to our sales regions and is a direct quota carrying role which focuses on our non-named commercial segment focusing on net new acquisition.
You will be responsible for all duties from prospecting to closing out on opportunities in this sector in partnership with the channel team, marketing team and sales operations to ensure new customer growth goals are achieved.
- Aligned to the respective sales regions and is a direct quota carrying role which focuses on new customer & new business acquisition through an assigned set of accounts, partners or territory.
- Proactively prospect to find new contacts and opportunities by leveraging search engines, LinkedIn, social media, business indexes
- Develop a business plan and strategy to capture new logos in commercial space
- Work closely with channel partners in a set territory to drive marketing and sales activity
- Identify and establish relationships with new business prospects
- Articulate clearly Check Point’s value proposition and solutions to help prospect achieve their cyber security needs
- Qualify the needs of new business prospects by understanding security environment, challenges, timelines and budget
- Achieve high sales activities on daily and weekly basis
- Collaborate with marketing and channel to develop and execute marketing campaigns and commercial bundles to target commercial whitespace
- Manage and maintain accurate account and opportunity details in Salesforce
- Timely follow up on leads and deal registrations
- Conduct virtual demos and meetings
- Generate 4X qualified pipeline to quota for conversion into revenue
- Provide accurate quarterly, monthly, and weekly forecast on deals
Your Knowledge & Skills
- Fresh graduates or < 3years of Sales experience in the IT Industry
- Education and background in Engineers/MBAs with 0-3 years of experience in Cybersecurity/Cloud
- Results driven and self-starter
- Hunting sales mentality and passionate about setting and achieving goals
- Experience with pre-call planning, opportunity qualification, and objection handling
- High integrity and a team-first mentality
- Positive and upbeat phone skills, excellent listening skills, and strong writing skills
- Strong proficiency with Excel, Word and Microsoft Outlook. Experience with Salesforce preferred
- The ability to interact professionally and reliably with senior level executives within and outside the company, as well as with customers, vendors etc.
- Enthusiastic and outgoing personality
- Strong sense of urgency and efficiency in completing work
- Ability to take self-initiative, be proactive and ability to multitask, prioritize workload
- Exemplary verbal and written English communication skills and attention to detail
What You’ll Get In Return
- Exposure to exciting and award winning technologies in the Cyber Security industry
- Meet the people behind our cutting edge technologies during our New Hire Training
- Opportunity to fulfill your potential by rolling out creative ideas and projects
- Work with and build long-lasting relationship with a team of brilliant people