At Check Point, our employees are redefining the security landscape by meeting our customers’ real-time needs and providing our cutting-edge technologies and services to an ever-growing customer base. If you wish to have a career in Cyber Security with us, one of the top leaders in the industry, do apply today.
As the Associate Security Engineer under the Young Professional Program, you will undergo a training in the first few months upon joining us before getting hands-on with the most advanced technologies in the market and learning more about the customer’s most pressing security challenges.
Your Impact & Responsibilities
Your role in a nutshell
No two days for a Check Point Security Engineer are the same, from getting hands on with the most advanced technologies in the market, to learning more about the customer’s most pressing security challenges and playing a crucial part in designing a solution, you’re always at the heart of fascinating projects!
- Participate in pre-sales activities including, but not be limited to, conducting Proof of Concepts (PoC), Building BoQ’s, Supporting in security designs, writing proposals, delivering product specific presentations and training… etc.
- Provide technical knowledge and expertise of Check Point suite of cyber security solutions to internal teams, channel partners and customers.
- Working closely with the Territory Sales team to engage net new logos in the assigned territory space.
- Provides security engineering designs and implementation in all aspects of Security Solutions.
- Assess customers’ cyber security environment, challenges and needs through technical qualifications and propose appropriate solutions.
- Respond to customer requests for proposals, develop designs and bills of materials for cost-effective solutions.
- Engaging and educating key partners and customers on the latest security technologies
- Active participation in cyber security events.
Your Knowledge & Skills
- Fresh graduates or <= 3 years of experience in Cyber security domain.
- Engineering graduates are highly preferred.
- Possess strong analytical and problem solving knowledge.
- Exposure in network/cloud security.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Relevant certifications in networking and security highly preferred, e.g. CCNA / CCNP / CISSP/ CCSA / CCSE
- Willingness to challenge yourself
What You’ll Get In Return
- Exposure to exciting and award winning technologies in the Cyber Security industry
- Meet the people behind our cutting edge technologies during our New Hire Training
- Opportunity to fulfill your potential by rolling out creative ideas and projects
- Work with and build long-lasting relationship with a team of brilliant people