Pursue a Career with Impact
At Deloitte China, we are on a mission to nurture and empower our people to become deep subject matter experts. We offer the perfect platform to unleash your full potential and equip you to thrive on challenges, and partner with our clients to solve their most complex problems. A world of opportunities awaits. Start your adventure and journey with us.
About The Business
Shanghai Qin Li Law Firm is a firm associated with Deloitte Legal. Our lawyers, who are licensed to practice Chinese law, not only have strong local ties but also a wide vision, being part of a global network. Our local roots and global reach make us a unique service provider in China’s marketplace.
Working with Deloitte Legal* – a team of over 2,500 legal professionals that offers services in 84 countries and regions – and also with other highly qualified law firms, we can cater to the legal needs of our clients in virtually every major location across the world.
- “Deloitte Legal” refers to the legal practices associated with Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited member firms and/or their related entities. Each Deloitte Legal practice is legally separate and independent, and cannot obligate any other Deloitte Legal practice. Each Deloitte Legal practice is liable only for its own acts and omissions, and not those of other Deloitte Legal practices.
Work you’ll do
- Provides initial recommendations based on current legislation across the Global Tax and Legal function to engagement leadership
- Demonstrates advanced knowledge of the key capabilities required to deliver a high quality service experience to the client
- Selects appropriate methods for collecting and analyzing data and develops informed recommendations
- Articulates how technology enables the business and communicates this effectively to clients while ensuring appropriate technologies and methodologies are used on projects
- Establishes an advanced legal technical working knowledge to enhance quality and efficiency of work performed
- Conducts complex legal research and analysis, forming valid, actionable, and data-driven insights and recommendations
- Independently drives the development of robust legal documents
- Owns the end-to-end negotiation process by applying sound communication skills and a keen domain knowledge
A fit for the role? Let’s talk about you.
- Qualified to practice law in the PRC
- Solid experience in law firms with cross-border related legal services (experience in M&A practice is a plus)
- Graduated from the top-tier Chinese or international law schools with a Bachelor or higher degree in law (excellent GPA records, master degree in law and overseas experience preferred)
- Excellent sense of integrity and responsibility, and has a keen and long term interest to build a career in legal services
- Superior planning and organizational attributes, along with analytical and innovative mind set with a legal sense
- Initiative and ownership for service qualities and professional eminence, as well as excellent execution capabilities
- Excellent in a fast-moving and result-oriented environment
- Proven interpersonal and communication skills with demonstrated teamwork spirit
- Excellent command of English and Chinese (both written and spoken)
Note: Deloitte China is conducting recruitment on behalf of Qinli Law Firm.
Why Deloitte China?
Deloitte China delivers a comprehensive range of audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory and tax services to local, multinational and growth enterprise clients in China.