Pursue a Career with Impact
At Deloitte China, we are on a mission to nurture and empower our people to become deep subject matter experts. We offer the perfect platform to unleash your full potential and equip you to thrive on challenges, and partner with our clients to solve their most complex problems. A world of opportunities awaits. Start your adventure and journey with us.
About The Business
We help our clients achieve business objectives, accomplish fund raising activities, strengthen management capabilities and minimize enterprise risks through the use of our unique Deloitte Audit risk-based approach. Our clients include major multinational corporations, listed companies and other leading companies in both Hong Kong and Mainland China. Facilitated by our own state of the art technology EMS (Engagement Management System), our professionals who are experienced in both local and international laws / regulations deliver efficient and cost effective audit solutions to our clients.
Work you’ll do
- Assume overall control of small to medium sized audit assignments
- Responsible principally for audit related engagements but sometimes undertake engagements of an accounting and taxation nature
- Builds trust and credibility with stakeholders, while maintaining independence, by seeking to understand their service levels expectations and what matters to them individually
- Delivers high quality services by demonstrating a practical awareness of the impact of regulation and risk management on business processes and controls
- Exercises independent choice in relation to the use of tools, guidance and methodology in delivering the audit
- Is proactive in developing a thorough understanding of the risk assessment process and its impact on the engagement and inputs into risk discussions in relation to the engagement and entity
A fit for the role? Let’s talk about you.
We are looking for someone with:
- Bachelor or Master degree of any disciplines. Preferably accounting or related major
- Certification of CICPA, HKICPA is desirable and preferably other CPA
- Three to five years of auditing experience in CPA firms, preferably in Big 4
- Good understanding of US GAAP, IFRS and/or HK GAAP and strong IPO related knowledge and experience wherever related to US, HK or Singapore is highly preferred
- Strong analytical skills and high commitment to delivering quality client service
- Be mature, with strong initiative and team player
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in writing and speaking in both English and Chinese (Putonghua /Cantonese), including both technical and business writing, documentation and presentation skills
- Proficient in computer applications
- Willing to travel
Why Deloitte China?
Deloitte China delivers a comprehensive range of audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory and tax services to local, multinational and growth enterprise clients in China.