Pursue a Career with Impact
At Deloitte China, we are on a mission to nurture and empower our people to become deep subject matter experts. We offer the perfect platform to unleash your full potential and equip you to thrive on challenges, and partner with our clients to solve their most complex problems. A world of opportunities awaits. Start your adventure and journey with us.
About The Business
Our Business Tax practice delivers comprehensive and innovative tax services to clients using a collaborative and practical approach. We help businesses meet their tax and statutory responsibilities while identifying planning opportunities and mitigating unwarranted risks. We also utilise technology to help manage the efficiency and effectiveness of our clients’ tax operations and turn compliance data into insights that deliver real business value and strategic advantage to client organizations.
Work you’ll do
- Assists project leadership in helping clients meet compliance obligations and statutory deadlines
- Drafts reports, identifies key issues/risks, and proposes solutions for clients on tax planning and implementation strategies
- Drafts and prepares client deliverables under direction of project management
- Prepares recommendations of tax administrative and appeals system and processes and drafts advice and solutions for clients
- Provides initial recommendations based on current tax legislation across the Global Tax and Legal function to engagement leadership
- Demonstrates advanced knowledge of the key capabilities required to deliver a high quality service experience to the client
- Selects appropriate methods for collecting and analyzing data and develops informed recommendations
- Articulates how technology enables the business and communicates this effectively to clients while ensuring appropriate technologies and methodologies are used on projects
A fit for the role? Let’s talk about you.
We are looking for someone with:
- Bachelor degree or above in tax, accounting, finance, law or other related disciplines
- Professional accounting qualification or PRC registered tax agent or lawyer is required
- Over 3 years of experience in tax function with CPA firms (Big 4 experience is preferred), law firms, tax authorities or large corporation
- In-depth understanding of tax policies, rules and regulations
- Strong analytical and highly commitment to quality client service
- Strong consultation skills, communication skills, self-initiation, teamwork spirit and willingness to work under pressure
- Be mature, proactive, committed, motivated with strong sense of teamwork
- Excellent project management and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in both English and Mandarin Chinese, including both technical and business writing, documentation and presentation skills
- Willing to travel
Why Deloitte China?
Deloitte China delivers a comprehensive range of audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory and tax services to local, multinational and growth enterprise clients in China.