Trading Operations – Cash Trading is an integral part of HKEX’s Markets Division and is responsible for managing the business and operations of the trading of securities market products. We are looking for a highly motivated team member to provide high-quality service to HKEX’s participants and to support Cash Trading’s operations and project initiatives.
- Consistently identify process improvement opportunity and drive change
- As a key support for critical daily operations and initiatives of the securities market, including independently performing operational duties such as maintenance of various trading related databases, Exchange Participant database, trading facilities setup, Exchange Participant testing package preparation and billing calculation
- Handle hotline and email enquiries from Exchange Participants in a timely manner
- Provide support on project implementation (including preparing test cases, performing user acceptance tests, updating procedures and checklists)
Job Desired Skills And Experience
- A university degree, preferably in Finance/ Business Administration/ Information Technology or related subjects
- Self-motivated, attention to details, team player, has a strong customer service mind-set, good interpersonal skills and strong problem solving skills
- At least 3-4 years’ relevant experiences in securities firms or well-established financial institutions
- Knowledge in securities/ finance/ customer services with exposure to Hong Kong and Mainland markets
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including both Cantonese and Putonghua)
- Conversant with MS Word/ Excel/ Outlook/ PowerPoint
- Proficiency in Adobe Forms Designer/ Marcos/ VBA/ Office application programming to develop programs according to user requirements a definite advantage
Applicants who do not hear from us within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data provided will only be used for the purpose of employment application to HKEX.
Asia Pacific-Hong Kong
15-Jul-2021, 2 32 35 AM