Our Assurance group is one of the most trusted, respected and influential organizations in the industry. As part of our teams, you will provide peace of mind to clients by using your skills and experience to give companies, investors and regulators confidence in the validity of financial statements and business-critical information or processes. Groups (or, as we call them, sub-service lines) within Assurance include External Audit, Climate Change and Sustainability Services, Financial Accounting Advisory Services, Forensic & Integrity Services and Cost Engineering Services.
Join our External Audit team and you will help our clients meet their reporting requirements by providing an objective and independent examination of their financial statements, timely and constructive discussion with management on accounting and reporting matters, and a robust and clear perspective to audit committees.
You will experience on-going professional development through diverse experiences, world-class learning and individually tailored coaching. That’s how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Develop/maintain strong working relationships with key business decision makers throughout the year to communicate value and inform them of the firm’s scope of services
- Provide guidance/expertise and participate in the performance of audit procedures, especially focusing on complex and/or specialized issues
- Understand the client’s industry and recognize key performance drivers, business trends, and emerging technical and industry developments. Stay informed of general business/economic developments and their impact to the client
Skills And Attributes For Success
- Excellent project management skills
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- A dedication to teamwork and leadership
- Integrity within a professional environment
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Mandarin
- Travelling within PRC is required
To qualify for the role you must have
- An undergraduate or graduate degree in accounting and/or other appropriate academic major, as well as CPA certification
- Approximately 1-2 years of experience as an auditor for a public accounting firm, or particular business/industry experience to meet special needs
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Holder of CICPA or AICPA is a definite advantage
- High or top performers in international accounting firms
- Computer / Data analytical skills will be a plus
What We Look For
- Self-starter with proactive attitude to work
- Strong multiple task ability
- Very good communication skills, can maintain good relationship with both clients and team members
What We Offer
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The Exceptional EY Experience. It’s Yours To Build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.