Help us improve access to life-changing therapies that can transform human health
We are Cytiva, a global provider of technologies and services that advance and accelerate the development and manufacture of therapeutics. Formerly part of GE Healthcare, we have a rich heritage tracing back hundreds of years, and a fresh beginning since 2020.
Our customers undertake life-saving activities. These range from fundamental biological research to developing innovative vaccines, biologic drugs, and novel cell and gene therapies. Our job is to supply the tools and services – the pots, pans, soups and sauces – they need to work better, faster and safer, leading to better patient outcomes.
What You’ll Do
Work/responsibilities regularly span multiple job families within this job group.
Applies research and principles of engineering to the planning, design, development, documentation, and testing/debugging of a variety of instruments, equipment, systems and/or software.
This job family is intended to accommodate
- jobs whose accountabilities span two or more job families within the job group;
- jobs that are not covered by a defined job family within the job group;
- managerial roles spanning more than one family that are not broad enough in scope and impact to be assigned to the Business Unit/General Management job family within the Management job group.
Who You Are
- Willing to work in flexible hours and intensive travels for work locations Positive and good learning attitudes
- Good communications to different level of work partners, proficient English for communication in work
- Automation and Control Engineering, Electronic Engineering with Control and Instrumentation professionals in Colleague or undergraduate level.
- Sound knowledge with Computer Science and IT related, basic programming skill in use any of Programming language
- PLC programming and operations knowledge required, SCADA integration platform experience in advantage
- 2 to 3 yrs of working experience in Automation and Control Engineering field, preferable with Wonderware or DeltaV platform working experience
- Experience in participating Automation Project for Pharmaceutical, Chemical Engineering, or Electrical Engineering field.
- Willing to work in flexible hours and intensive travels for work locations
Who We Are
Whatever your role, we bring purpose and challenge into our everyday work. If you are driven to make the world a better place thanks to science and medicine, you’ll feel right at home here. If you’re flexible, curious and relentless, you’ll belong. If you are excited about a global culture, this can be the place to further your career.
Want to know more? Experience life at Cytiva on our Careers website, Instagram channel and LinkedIn page!
Cytiva is global life sciences leader with over 7000 associates across 40 countries who are dedicated to our mission to advance and accelerate therapeutics. As a trusted partner to customers that range in scale and scope, Cytiva brings efficiencies to research and manufacturing workflows, ensuring the development, manufacture and delivery of transformative medicines to patients.
Cytiva is part of the Danaher family of companies, a global science and technology innovator committed to helping customers solve complex challenges and improving quality of life around the world.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The “EEO is the Law” poster is available here.