BASIC PURPOSE OF THIS POSITION:
This will include organizing and monitoring field evaluations of current and new products(custom project) for customer acceptance and validation; assisting in custom product definition and specification development; developing and executing test protocols to assess feasibility of product modifications; and preparing custom project related documents; Assisting in automation workflow analysis, collecting sales forecast data and analyzing forecast data, build up the item level forecast base on the layout, assisting Supply chain and dealer support to match the customer demands. assisting and collecting Field Service Engineers on product performance issues; collecting and analyzing installation service data and technical information, tracking the installation plan; Suggesting ways to improve the product performance and efficiency.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The incumbent will also be responsible for, but not limited to the following duties:
- Develop and track project plans
- Develop Custom Project technical processes and Custom Project training evaluation process, training agenda and materials preparation. Communicate with sales teams and Custom customers, complete the preparation of custom customer informations and datas on time, and closely communicate with BU teams and track the progress of custom project. Assisting to complete the custom testing process and ensure all custom projects are successfully completed and accepted.
- Collect and analyze Forecast data and analysis summary, accurate data entry and timely submission data to supply chain team. Update the layout and configuration change timely, and communicate closely with supply chain team and sales team to ensure that the part items are fully prepared and delivered on time.
- To work with other CVS team and Supply Chain and Dealer Support team, collect and analyze installation data and technical information, tracking installation plan status update and submit the analysis data on time.
- Adheres to policies and procedures
WORKING RELATIONSHIPS AND CONTACTS:
- External contacts for this position include dealers, suppliers and vendors. Customers may include hospitals, laboratories, institutes, factories and universities.
- Internal contacts include US & German Technical Supports, Sales, Marketing,CAS and Finance, all CVS department staff members as well as other service support administrator staff in other offices of the company to gain information or to resolve problems.
SUPERVISION RECEIVED AND GIVEN:
The incumbent of this position is responsible for his/her own work. Only new work is reviewed before issue, all other work is handled independently, reporting status to managers/supervisor. Some work requires analysis and use of initiative and independent judgment, but most assignments are specific and well defined.
EDUCATION & SKILLS:
- College bachelor’s degree or above in Computer technology and Application or Medical electronic engineering major or relevant education background.
- Excellent English skills in speaking, reading and writing.
- Excellent windows and office application skills.
- Ability to use AutoCAD skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
Minimum three years of related working experience. Being experienced in the medical device industry or automatic mechanical is preferred.
- Develops professional contacts in the industry
- Develops professional expertise by maintaining contacts in the industry
- Continues to develop depth of knowledge by studying innovations and changes in the field
- Systematically gathers relevant information, considers a broad range of issues or factors. Grasps complexities and recognizes relationships among problems or issues
- Continuously learns from experiences, particularly non-routine challenges
- Seeks feedback from others to improve skills
- Seeks innovative ways to accomplish objectives
- Concentrates on key objectives despite distractions
- Overcomes potential stumbling blocks to achieve objectives
- Identifies and focuses on critical deliverables and high priority assignments
- Understands complex technical and non-technical documentation
- Effectively communicates with external contacts to ensure positive outcomes
- Works with team members to develop team goals and plans, resolve problems and achieve goals
- Understands the impact of expenditures on business results and customer satisfaction
- Uses understanding of the customer’s needs and expectations to identify and suggest ideas or enhancements
- Searches for ways to increase customer satisfaction
This position may require a less business traveling.
This position functions in a general office environment.
When you join us, you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization, where 69,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you’ll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested organization.
At Danaher, we value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
If you’ve ever wondered what’s within you, there’s no better time to find out.