ASM Pacific Technology Limited (“ASMPT”) (HKG: 0522), as a global technology and market leader, develops and provides leading edge solutions and materials for semiconductor assembly and packaging industries, as well as surface mount technology solutions in a wide range of end-user markets including electronics, mobile communications, automotive, industrial, LED and solar energy. We consistently invest in R&D to provide customers with innovative and cost-efficient solutions that help them achieve higher productivity, greater reliability and enhanced quality. Over the past 40 years, through the dedicated efforts of our high caliber teams, we have successfully established an international marketing network and manufacturing operations in Hong Kong, Germany, Malaysia, Singapore and China (Shenzhen and Huizhou).
Join us if you share our vision ENABLING THE DIGITAL WORLD and core values POWER:
- Passion to be the #1 “Go to Partner”
- Ownership of actions and behaviors
- Win with our customers
- Excellence in all that we do
- Respect for one and all
For more information on ASM and its products and services, please visit www.asmpacific.com
- Provide IT system (HR & Admin) support services to Global users
- Analyze system requests and perform support to changing environment
- Liaise with internal and/or external project teams to support project implementation and problem resolution
- Participate in user training, business requirement analysis, system design, system testing, support and maintenance
- Investigate, trouble-shoot and resolve reported system issues
- Explore new market solution / technology to accommodate business needs
- Degree in Information System / Computer Science. Other relevant disciplines will also be considered
- Min. 2 years’ IT Project experience
- In-depth knowledge in one of the key business areas such as HR & Admin, Digitalization / Automation, System Integration is preferred
- Holder of Project Management related certification is an advantage
- Experience in web based development project & MS SQL is a plus
- Self-Motivated, willing to learn and have a strong sense of responsibility
- Candidate with more relevant experience will be considered as Senior Business Analyst
Attractive salary and fringe benefits package will be offered to the right candidates.
Please visit our company website for our company background, products and other useful information.
Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Suitable candidates may be referred to other vacancies within our company.