At Klook, we love creating moments of joy. Our platform connects people around the world with experiences that bring a smile to their faces, at a touch of a button. We are a global team of diverse Klookers who push boundaries every day, learn fast with feedback and take ownership to drive the change we want to see. Together, we help each other make the world a more joyful place. Up for the challenge? Join us today!
What you’ll do
- Strategize and work with tech team on data collection to enable business decisions, such as operations optimization and product mix strategies
- Analyze business data regularly to identify business opportunities and operational improvement opportunities
- Conduct in-depth analytical studies combining external research data and internal business analytics to facilitate senior management decisions
- Collaborate with tech and business lines to automate operational processes based on business analysis insights such as inventory management, service level monitoring etc.
- Design comprehensive and user friendly dashboard for business line teams
- Drive budgeting processes and engage business line teams
- Lead, coach and supervise assigned team to deliver tangible results in each of the above areas
What you’ll need
- At least 7 years of experience in business analysis with a Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Business or Economics. Candidates with less years experience may be considered for a Manager level
- Experience in programming or analytic tools such as SQL, VBA, Google Data Studio, Tableau, Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics
- Experience in travel, ecommerce, or tech startups is a plus
- Track record of successfully driving cross departmental projects and strong people management skills is preferred
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Eager to work in small team and fast-paced environment
- A start-up attitude – highly collaborative with an entrepreneurial, roll-up-your sleeves attitude that’s not afraid to work independently when required
- Globally-minded and comfortable working with people from different cultural background and in different time zones
Klook is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We hire talented and passionate people of all backgrounds. We believe that a joyful workplace is an inclusive workplace, one where employees from all walks of life have an equal opportunity to thrive. We’re dedicated to creating a welcoming and supportive culture where everyone belongs.
Klook does not accept unsolicited resumes from any temporary staffing agency, placement service or professional recruiter (“Agency”). Klook will not be responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions or other payments related to such unsolicited resumes.
An Agency must obtain advance written approval from Klook’s Talent Acquisition Team to submit resumes, and then only in conjunction with a valid fully-executed agreement for service and in response to a specific job opening for which the Agency has been requested to submit resumes for. Klook will not be responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions or other payments to any Agency that does not have such agreement in place or does not comply with the foregoing.