Founded in 1977, Guardforce is a highly experienced international security specialist dedicated to protecting customer life, property and asset through the state-of-the-art security services. Managed by experts in the field, Guardforce has the operational capability to ensure that all customer security needs are met. We are the leader in providing full-ranged security-related services, including manpower security, cash in transit, security courier and international high-value cargo and document transportation.
To cope with the continuous business expansion of the Company, we invite talented and professional candidates to join our growing team.
- Develop sales channels and new business prospects to promote services/businesses to customers
- Assist in the execution of commercial development strategies and other business initiatives in order to achieve the financial targets
- Liaise and build strong relationships with various internal and external stakeholders
- Schedule with prospective/existing customers for business meetings
- Diploma / University Degree holder or above, preferably in Business related disciplines
- Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience, preferably in sales-related area
- A good team player with pleasant and outgoing personality
- Independent, able to work in a fast-paced environment and under pressure
- Able to work and communicate effectively with internal/ external parties and customers
- Well-organized and self-motivated
- Familiar with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, conversational Mandarin is preferable
- Candidates with less experience will also be considered
Interested parties please click Apply Now to apply; or
Fax: 2333-3481; or
Mail: 1/F., Guardforce Centre, 3 Hok Yuen Street East, Hung Hom, Kowloon.
Personal data provided in your application will be kept in the strictest confidence. It will only be used for employment-related purposes by any entity within our Group. Applicants not notified within 1 month will be considered as unsuccessful. Unsuccessful application may be kept for another 3 months for new openings or consideration by another entity within our Group before properly shredded.
Security Licence No. : 0092