Fragomen Hong Kong is currently seeking a Business Immigration Coordinator to join our established Hong Kong office. This person must have good multi-tasking skills and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
- Prepare accurate and complete visa applications for review which are technically correct;
- Arrange documents collect from/ return to our clients;
- Assist in drafting documents, emails, generating report as requested;
- Ensure the documents/ information are up-to-date in our systems and documents folders;
- Manage own case work effectively within agreed time frame;
- Assist in administrative tasks such as photocopying, scanning and faxing documents;
- Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Diploma or Degree in any discipline is preferable;
- Strong written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills in English, Chinese and Mandarin;
- Minimum 1-2 years working experience with MNC; or full time internship experience is also considered;
- Self-motivated, detail oriented, able to work under pressure;
- Attentive to details, able to work independently and meet tight deadlines;
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment;
- Excellent problem solving, organization & multi-tasking skills;
- The ability to work as a part of a team and independently as required;
- Strong work ethic and commitment to providing world-class client service;
- Able to handle confidential information appropriately.
Fragomen is committed to promoting diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity for all employees and applicants, regardless of race, ethnicity, heritage, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or intersex status.