As a Cash Operations Transaction Processing Specialist, you’ll be responsible for daily e2e cross boarder and domestic payment, and related regulatory reporting
- Process/Input transactions in system, and ensure day to day operations to be in compliance with internal policies and procedures as well as local regulations
- Have knowledge on compliance checking, regulations, BOP/RCPMIS/AML reporting etc
- Coordinate between clients and remote processing hubs for Cash products
- Handle enquiries from internal business partners
- Escalate unusual problems to manager
- Perform ledger/statement account reconciliation
- Support system testing and maintenance.
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve operations efficiency and control
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- At least 2-3 years bank/financial industry working experience
- Willingness to take ownership and responsibility to accomplish goals
- Effective working, good time management and multiple task oriented objectives
- Good knowledge and experience in SWIFT payment and CNAPS/CIPS payment, better to have account, deposit, liquidity products knowledge
- Familiar with local regulations and requirement on regulatory reporting
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work as a team
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.