ICON plc is a world-leading healthcare intelligence and clinical research organization. From molecule to medicine, we advance clinical research providing outsourced services to pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device and government and public health organizations.
With our patients at the centre of all that we do, we help to accelerate the development of drugs and devices that save lives and improve quality of life.
Our people are our greatest strength, are at the core of our culture, and the driving force behind our success. ICON people have a mission to succeed and a passion that ensures what we do, we do well.
As a Clinical Research Associate (CRA) you will coordinate all aspects of the clinical monitoring and site management process in accordance with regulatory guidelines, local regulations and standard operating procedures.
You will be managing competing priorities, supporting the on-site team, ensuring investigators follow the clinical trial protocol, providing training, and most importantly, motivating the team to ensure high quality results.
The Role and your Responsibilities
- To assist the study management teams in completion of all required tasks
- To have thorough understanding of clinical trials
- To assist project teams with study specific documentation and guidelines as appropriate
- To contribute to the creation of CTMS guidelines and provide training on them
- To assist in co-ordination of investigator payments, if applicable
- To co-ordinate document translation, if required
- To assist with the coordination of team member tracking;
What Is Required
Education (minimum/desirable):A degree in a scientific or health care discipline preferred.
Languages: Fluent English (oral and written).
- Solid medical and business knowledge.
- at least 2 years CRA experience.
- Knowledge and experience in international (FDA, EMEA) and local regulations as well as Novartis standards.
- Good communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Computer literacy.
Benefits Of Working In ICON
To be successful in the role, you will have:
Our success depends on the knowledge, capabilities and quality of our people. That’s why we are committed to developing our employees in a continuous learning culture – one where we challenge you with engaging work and where every experience adds to your professional development.
At ICON, our focus is to provide you with a comprehensive and competitive total reward package that comprises, not only an excellent level of base pay, but also a wide range of variable pay and recognition programs. In addition, our best in class employee benefits, supportive policies and wellbeing initiatives are tailored to support you and your family at all stages of your career – both now, and into the future.
ICON, including subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity and inclusive employer and is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please let us know.