Nexperia is a world-class company in semiconductor development and in-house production. A proven global player with an entrepreneurial mentality. At our core is an 13,000+ strong international network with a singular focus. Built on passion and commitment to our work, belief in our goals and a drive to succeed regardless of the challenges we face. We support, reward and challenge individuals equally, in a dynamic and energetic environment.
What You Will Do
- Manage a small team of COE & motivate the team to perform Month End Closing & complete the accounting tasks
- Work on global projects for process improvements
- Coordinate with global service provider (BDO & Mazars) for statutory reports with GAAP differences of different countries
- Coordinate with payroll service provider for payroll related process
- Coordinate with country manager / global tier 2 & 3 HR managers / sales controlling / treasury / SSC / auditors
- Perform internal control, CSOX / compliance (Monthly)
- Review quarterly Cashflow forecast (RFF)
- Coordinate annual statutory reporting and tax filing as well as other legal requirements on sites
What you will need
- At least 8 years of relevant commercial experience
- Knowledge of SAP is required and additional knowledge of BW systems is of advantage
- Good knowledge & Experience in IFRS & China GAAP
- Proficient in both spoken & written English and proficient Chinese language skills is of advantage to ensure good and clear communication with stakeholders
- Leadership Skills and Competence to motivate others to make improvements
- Able to work under stress and meet deadlines
- Pro-active & great enthusiasm and ambition
- Good management skills
Talent acquisition based on Nexperia vacancies is not appreciated. Nexperia job adverts are Nexperia copyright © material and the word Nexperia® is a registered trademark.
Nexperia is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.