Are you passionate about procurement/commodity sourcing?
Would you like to shape our strategy for sourcing?
Join our Sourcing team
Our Sourcing Team provides support for regional and corporate projects. We are in contact with local, regional and procurement teams to collaborate and innovate. Our services include analyzing company spend data and commodity sourcing management in order to achieve the best contractual conditions and best results for the company.
Partner with the best
You will manager regional team defining supplier strategy for commodity procurement. Elaboration of process improvement are expected taking into consideration broader functional context. Achieve the best contractual conditions while also ensuring internal customer satisfaction.
As a Commodity Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Working closely with respective commodity , quality and project team to shape China&SEA supplier fulfillment performance.
- Tracking supplier fulfillment status and update system to ensure the correct information communicated cross organization.
- Working closely with respective Site Sourcing Leader to build China&SEA Sourcing Strategy through commodity assignment
- Searching, identifying, visiting and developing potential suppliers to grow China&SEA buy for assigned commodities.
- Supporting quotation packages, negotiating Pricing and Supply Agreement; implementing Terms & Conditions in line with sourcing strategy
- Executing process to approve potential suppliers and conducting business practices in line with integrity and compliance
- Owning and managing key suppliers’ performance to ensure long term cooperation
- Supporting business planning sessions, including supplier strategy & volume.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills, able to present to a range of audiences
- Have a Bachelor Degree or equivalent level of education with relevant experience in commodity management
- Have experience gained in the sourcing, buying, procurement or a role where negotiation played a key part
- Demonstrate considerable industry knowledge in Oil&Gas industry, Power Plant Application, Automotive
- Demonstrate more than 5 years of experience in related field
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working flexible hours – flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will challenge and inspire you!
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.