RINA is a multinational Groupand global provider of classification, certification, testing, and inspection and training services to assist clients in a wide range of business sectors as Marine, Energy, Transport & Infrastructures, Business Assurance, Environment and Innovation, head quartered in Genoa, Italy. The company has developed the best competencies and combined them with its own values of integrity and responsibility, gained in more than over 150+ years of experience, into a way of working that meets the highest expectations in the market.
RINA is keen to hear from independent Compressor Inspection Specialist interested in undertaking freelance ad-hoc field Compressor Inspection assignments at supplier’s facilities on behalf of RINA & our clients.
RINA is working with clients on projects across the globe, and we would particularly like to hear from experienced field inspector with sound Compressor knowledge & work history working on projects in the following sectors:
- Energy, Oil & Gas (particularly on FPSO projects)
- Marine (Shipbuilding especially cruise liner)
- Automotive projects
We are looking for experienced Expeditors with the following skills:
- 20 years working experience in Oil & Gas, mining and relevant industry fields.
- Be able to perform vender audit for compressor manufacture and sub-vender. Be able to issue questionnaire or check list to evaluate the technical competence for compressor manufacture as per client requirement and project specification.
- Be proficient in compressor manufacture include but not limited to quality control from raw material inspection, welding, NDT, testing, FAT, coating. Further to this, candidates should be familiar with compressor control system.
- 10+ years’ experience in quality control for compressor, especially on quality management system. Be able to issue inspection and test plan, and relevant procedures as per client requirement and project specification.
- Familiar with API -672, API-614, API-617, ASME PTC-10 Performance Test Code, and other standard, code relevant to compressor.
- ISO 900-2015 lead auditor or IRCA would be a plus for the candidates.
- Certificate with CWI, CSWIP, ASTN, SSPC, would be a plus.
- Ability to read and write in English. Good spoken English will be a plus.
How To Apply – Required Information
- Current detailed resume (CV)
- A copy of redacted Compressor Inspection Report(s)
- Complete contact details: Email, Phone and Address
- Current Hourly Rate for Freelance Independent Contractor services (include currency)
Becoming one of RINA’s Independent Contractors’ has a number of benefits. It could be the flexibility to suit your lifestyle, competitive pay, gaining experience, or the freedom to choose opportunities that interest you. If you are a skilled inspector ready to work tomorrow or keen to work with RINA in the future apply now, we will get in touch and tell you more about becoming part of our trusted team of expert contractors.