The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we’re leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
Some Careers Have More Impact Than Others.
If you’re looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you’ll be.
HSBC is one of the largest banking and financial services organisations in the world, with operations in 64 countries and territories. We aim to be where the growth is, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to prosper, and, ultimately, helping people to fulfil their hopes and realise their ambitions.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team in the role of Consultant Specialist.
- Leadership of the detailed analysis to elaborate business outcomes and translate conceptual business propositions into API product requirements that align with the product strategy.
- Providing subject matter expertise (business, technical, process and integration) for requirements elaboration process to define detailed API stories for development teams
- Define API design for Process API
- Global Process Requirement Document(GPRD) completion to reflect new requirements including process flow, logical data model, data mapping, and authentication / security / authorizations.
- Provide a Mock implementation for API consumers to test against
- Create Domain API JIRA tickets to reflect the functional Amendments required to the API
- Work with the engineering lead and the Domain architect to reflect the domain design in the API implementation
- Be experienced to technical engineering practices and principles
- Have at least 2-years product or business analysis experience
- Have in-depth experience using Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Adept in using Jira and Confluence
- Strong project management, time management and problem-solving skills
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- God negotiation skills
- Experience in DevOps environment
- Mandarin is preferred.
Due to the urgent hiring need, candidates with immediate right to work locally and no relocation need will be prioritised.
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and, opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. We encourage applications from all suitably qualified persons irrespective of, but not limited to, their gender or genetic information, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, social status, medical care leave requirements, political affiliation, people with disabilities, color, national origin, veteran status, etc., We consider all applications based on merit and suitability to the role.”
Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
About HSBC Technology China
We develop, implement and support software and IT services and processes that allow HSBC to remain at the forefront of high-quality banking systems. We develop and maintain systems for HSBC’s global businesses, as well as support functions such as Finance, HR and Risk. We work across a range of technology platforms and development disciplines, from mainframe to mobile technologies.
Our team includes software engineers and developers, architects, testers, IT and business analysts, consultants and programme and project managers, as well as team leadership and management roles. We employ people in almost all the countries and territories in which HSBC operates. Two locations of HSBC Technology China, including Guangzhou and Xi’an, are world-class technology hubs with industrial delivery capability.
Job Field: Technology
Primary Location: Asia Pacific-China-Guangdong-Guangzhou
Type of Vacancy: Country vacancy
Job Posting: 18-Aug-2021, 03:46:49